Never Have I Seen Such Beauty (H4)
전체 오디오 미리듣기
0:00
0:00
#1
Never have I seen such a clear blue sky.
我從未見過如此晴朗蔚藍的天空。
#2
Not until dawn did the great peak appear.
直到黎明,那座偉大的山峰才出現。
#3
So bright were the stars that we could not sleep.
星星是如此閃亮,以致於我們無法入眠。
#4
Only then did we understand nature's power.
直到那時,我們才明白大自然的力量。
#5
Rarely do we witness such a perfect sunset.
我們很少見到如此完美的日落。
#6
Here stands the oldest tree in the whole forest.
整座森林裡最古老的樹就聳立在這裡。
#7
Such was the silence that we held our breath.
那是如此的安靜,以至於我們都屏住了呼吸。
#8
Seldom have I felt so small before a mountain.
我很少在一座高山面前感到自己如此渺小。
#9
No sooner had we arrived than the rain stopped.
我們一到達,雨就停了。
#10
There flows the longest river on the island.
島上最長的河流流經那裡。
#11
Never before had the valley looked so green.
這座山谷以前從未顯得如此翠綠。
#12
Only by climbing higher could we see the sea.
只有通過爬得更高,我們才能看見海洋。
#13
Never have I felt nature's beauty as deeply as that day.
我從未像那天那樣,如此深刻地感受到大自然的美。
#14
So vast was the canyon that words seemed far too small.
峽谷是如此地遼闊,以至於言語顯得微不足道。
#15
Not until we reached the top did the full view appear.
直到我們到達山頂,完整的景色才呈現出來。
#16
There, far below, wound a silver river through the rocks.
在那裡,在遙遠的下方,一條銀色的河流蜿蜒穿過岩石。
#17
Rarely do travelers see such colors in the evening sky.
旅人們很少在傍晚的天空中看到這樣的色彩。
#18
So still was the lake that it mirrored every cloud.
湖水是如此地平靜,以至於倒映出了每一朵雲。
#19
Only then did I truly understand why people protect this land.
直到那時,我才真正明白為什麼人們要保護這片土地。
#20
Seldom had the air felt so fresh and pure to me.
我鮮少感覺到空氣是如此地清新與純淨。
#21
No sooner had the sun set than a million stars appeared.
太陽一落山,無數的星星就出現了。
#22
Here lies a world far older than any human story.
這裡躺著一個遠比任何人類故事都還要古老的世界。
#23
Never should we take such wonders for granted again.
我們絕不應該再把這樣的奇景視為理所當然。
#24
Only by caring for nature can we keep its beauty alive.
唯有透過關懷大自然,我們才能讓它的美延續下去。
#25
What did you see, Emma?
你看到了什麼,艾瑪?
#26
Never have I seen such a clear sky.
我從未見過如此晴朗的天空。
#27
Not until dawn did the peak appear.
直到黎明,山峰才出現。
#28
So still was the lake that it mirrored the clouds.
湖水是如此地平靜,以至於倒映出了雲朵。
#29
Only then did we feel nature's power.
直到那時,我們才感受到大自然的力量。
#30
Rarely do we witness such a sunset.
我們很少見到如此美麗的日落。
#31
No sooner had the sun set than stars appeared.
太陽一落山,星星就出現了。
#32
Seldom have I felt so small and grateful.
我很少感到如此渺小與充滿感激。
#33
Here lies a world older than any story.
這裡躺著一個比任何故事都還要古老的世界。
#34
A sight like that we will never forget.
那樣的景象我們將永遠不會忘記。