Citizens of the World (H6)
전체 오디오 미리듣기
0:00
0:00
#1
"We have grown into citizens of a wide world," says Hana.
「我們已經成長為廣闊世界的公民,」哈娜說。
#2
"If I had not opened my mind, I would know less," says Sarah.
「如果我當初沒有敞開心胸,我現在所知道的就會更少,」莎拉說。
#3
"What I value most is the courage to understand," says Emma.
「我最珍視的是理解的勇氣,」艾瑪說。
#4
"Not only knowledge but also empathy has grown," says Ryan.
「不僅是知識,同理心也成長了,」萊恩說。
#5
"It is curiosity that will guide our next steps," says Leo.
「正是好奇心將指引我們下一步的道路,」里奧說。
#6
"Whatever path we take, we will care for others," says Hana.
「無論我們走哪條路,我們都會關心他人,」哈娜說。
#7
"Had we feared the unknown, we would have stayed small," says Sarah.
「如果我們當初害怕未知,我們就會一直顯得渺小,」莎拉說。
#8
"The cultures that taught us will stay with us," says Emma.
「那些啟發我們的文化將會與我們同在,」艾瑪說。
#9
"We have learned to listen, to question, and to grow," says Ryan.
「我們已經學會去傾聽、去質疑,以及去成長,」萊恩說道。
#10
"Although school ends, our learning never will," says Leo.
「雖然學校生活結束了,但我們的學習永遠不會結束,」里奧說。
#11
"By next year, we will have begun new journeys," says Hana.
「到了明年,我們將已經展開新的旅程,」哈娜說。
#12
"The world, in the end, is truly our shared home," says Sarah.
「這個世界歸根結底確實是我們共同的家園,」莎拉說。
#13
As these years close, I see how wide the world has grown.
「隨著這些年歲步入尾聲,我明白世界已變得多麼寬廣。」
#14
If I had stayed inside my own small circle, I would have missed so much.
「如果我當初一直待在自己小小的圈子裡,我就會錯過這麼多。」哈娜說。
#15
What I value most is not facts but a deeper understanding.
我最珍視的不是事實,而是更深層的理解。
#16
Not only have my skills grown, but my heart has opened wider.
不僅我的技能有所成長,我的心胸也變得更加寬廣。
#17
It is curiosity, more than comfort, that has carried me here.
正是好奇心,而非安逸,帶領我走到今天這一步。
#18
The friends and cultures that shaped me gave me courage to care.
塑造我的朋友與文化,賦予了我去關懷的勇氣。
#19
Whatever we choose next, we will keep our minds open.
「無論我們接下來選擇哪條路,我們都會保持開放的心胸。」哈娜說。
#20
Had we feared what was different, we would never have grown.
「如果我們以前害怕不同的事物,我們就永遠不會成長。」哈娜說。
#21
We have learned to listen, to respect, and to act with care.
「我們已經學會了傾聽、尊重,並懷著關懷去行動。」哈娜說。
#22
Although school will end, our questions about the world never will.
雖然學校生活將會結束,但我們對這個世界的提問永遠不會結束。
#23
By the time we meet again, we will have new stories to share.
「等我們再次相聚時,我們將會有新的故事可以分享。」哈娜說。
#24
In the end, we are all citizens of one shared, fragile world.
歸根結底,我們都是同一個共享且脆弱世界的公民。
#25
"What will you carry forward, Emma?" asks Sarah.
「艾瑪,妳會帶領什麼走向未來?」莎拉問道。
#26
"What I carry is an open and caring mind," says Emma.
「我所攜帶的是一顆開放且關懷的心,」艾瑪說。
#27
"If I keep learning, I will keep growing," says Ryan.
「如果我持續學習,我就會持續成長,」萊恩說。
#28
"Not only skills but also empathy matter now," says Hana.
「現在不僅是技能,同理心也同樣重要,」哈娜說。
#29
"It is curiosity that will lead my next steps," says Leo.
「正是好奇心將引領我下一步的步伐,」里奧說。
#30
"Whatever path I take, I will care for others," says Sarah.
「無論我選擇哪條路,我都會關心他人,」莎拉說。
#31
"Had I stayed closed, I would have missed so much," says Emma.
「若我當初封閉自我,我就會錯過這麼多,」艾瑪說。
#32
"The cultures we met will guide us far," says Ryan.
「我們所接觸到的文化將引領我們走向遠方,」萊恩說。
#33
"Although we part, our growth goes on," says Hana.
「雖然我們分離,但我們的成長仍將繼續,」哈娜說。
#34
"We are all citizens of one shared world," says Leo.
「我們都是同一個共享世界的公民,」里奧說。