Wherever People Live (H4)
完全音声プレビュー
0:00
0:00
#1
Wherever people live, they share the same hopes.
無論人們生活在何處,他們都擁有相同的希望。
#2
Whoever you meet, treat them with respect.
無論你遇見誰,都要尊重地對待他們。
#3
What unites us is stronger than what divides us.
將我們凝聚在一起的力量,強大過將我們分裂的力量。
#4
Whatever language we speak, a smile is clear.
無論我們說什麼語言,微笑都是顯而易見的。
#5
Whenever I travel, I learn something new.
每當我旅行時,我都會學到一些新的東西。
#6
However different we seem, our hearts are alike.
無論我們看起來多麼不同,我們的心都是一樣的。
#7
Whoever helps a stranger builds a kinder world.
凡是幫助陌生人的人,都在建立一個更溫暖的世界。
#8
I value whatever stories an elder shares.
我珍視長者所分享的任何故事。
#9
Wherever there is music, people come together.
無論哪裡有音樂,人們就會聚集在一起。
#10
What matters is how we treat one another.
重要的是我們如何對待彼此。
#11
Whenever cultures meet, both sides can grow.
每當文化相遇時,雙方都能有所成長。
#12
However far we roam, we long for home.
無論我們漫遊到多遠的地方,我們終究渴望家鄉。
#13
Wherever you go on Earth, you will find people much like you.
無論你前往地球上的哪個角落,你都會發現人們與你非常相似。
#14
Whatever their language, they laugh, dream, and care for family.
不論他們的語言是什麼,他們都會歡笑、夢想,並關愛家人。
#15
Whoever we meet, we can choose to greet them with warmth.
無論我們遇見誰,我們都可以選擇用溫暖來問候他們。
#16
What surprises travelers is how similar human needs truly are.
令旅客感到驚訝的是,人類的需求實際上是多麼地相似。
#17
However different our customs, we all seek love and meaning.
無論我們的習俗有多麼不同,我們都在尋求愛與意義。
#18
Whenever people share a meal, walls between them fall.
每當人們共進晚餐時,他們之間的隔閡就會消除。
#19
Wherever there is kindness, a stranger can become a friend.
凡是有善良存在的地方,陌生人都能變成朋友。
#20
I have learned to value whatever each culture can teach me.
我已經學會去珍惜每個文化所能教給我的一切。
#21
What we hold in common is greater than any border.
我們所擁有的共同點,比任何國界都還要強大。
#22
Whoever opens their heart will find the world opens too.
敞開心扉的人,會發現世界也會隨之敞開。
#23
However far apart we live, the same stars shine above.
無論我們住得相距多遠,同一片星空都在我們頭頂閃耀。
#24
In the end, what makes us human is the same everywhere.
歸根結底,使我們成為人類的特質在世界各地都是一樣的。
#25
What did you learn abroad, Emma?
艾瑪,妳在國外學到了什麼?
#26
Wherever people live, they share the same hopes.
無論人們生活在何處,他們都擁有相同的希望。
#27
Whatever language we speak, a smile is clear.
無論我們說什麼語言,微笑都是顯而易見的。
#28
Whoever you meet, treat them with respect.
無論你遇見誰,都要尊重地對待他們。
#29
However different we seem, our hearts are alike.
不論我們看起來多麼不同,我們的心都是一樣的。
#30
Whenever cultures meet, both sides grow.
每當文化相遇時,雙方都會有所成長。
#31
What unites us is stronger than what divides.
將我們凝聚在一起的力量,比使我們分裂的力量更強大。
#32
I value whatever stories people share.
我珍視人們分享的任何故事。
#33
Wherever there is kindness, friendship grows.
哪裡有善良,友誼就在哪裡增長。
#34
What makes us human is the same everywhere.
使我們成為人類的特質,在世界各地都是一樣的。