The Human Journey (H6)
Pratinjau Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
"Humans have explored almost every corner of Earth," says Hana.
「人類幾乎已經探索了地球的每一個角落,」哈娜說。
#2
"By 2050, we will have reached even further," says Sarah.
「到 2050 年,我們將會抵達更遠的地方,」莎拉說。
#3
"We have been learning from nature for ages," says Emma.
「我們一直以來都在向大自然學習,」艾瑪說。
#4
"Ancient people had farmed before cities rose," says Ryan.
「在城市興起之前,遠古時期的人們就已經在耕作了,」萊恩說。
#5
"Our knowledge has grown faster than ever before," says Leo.
「我們的知識增長得比以往任何時候都快,」里奧說。
#6
"We will keep exploring long after we are gone," says Hana.
「在我們逝去很久之後,我們仍將繼續探索,」哈娜說道。
#7
"By then, we will have solved many old problems," says Sarah.
「到那時候,我們將已經解決了許多老問題,」莎拉說。
#8
"People have always dreamed of distant stars," says Emma.
「人們一直夢想著遙遠的星球,」艾瑪說。
#9
"We have been sharing stories for thousands of years," says Ryan.
「我們已經分享故事長達數千年了,」萊恩說道。
#10
"Before writing, humans had passed down spoken tales," says Leo.
「在文字出現之前,人類就已經口耳相傳著故事了,」里奧說。
#11
"Next century, we will have changed in ways we cannot guess," says Hana.
「下個世紀,我們將會以我們無法預測的方式發生改變,」哈娜說。
#12
"We have come so far, yet the journey continues," says Sarah.
「我們已經走了這麼遠,然而旅程仍在繼續,」莎拉說。
#13
The human story is one of constant searching and growth.
人類的故事是一個不斷探索與成長的故事。
#14
For thousands of years, we have asked how the world works.
數千年來,我們一直在探尋這個世界是如何運作的。
#15
Long before science, people had wondered at the stars above.
早在科學出現之前,人們就對頭頂上的繁星感到驚奇。
#16
We have been building on each other's ideas ever since.
從那時起,我們就一直以彼此的想法為基礎來建構。
#17
By now, humanity has crossed oceans and reached the moon.
時至今日,人類已經跨越了海洋並抵達了月球。
#18
We have learned more in one century than in all before it.
我們在一個世紀內學到的東西,比在此之前的所有世紀學到的還要多。
#19
Yet we have also made mistakes we are still fixing today.
然而,我們也犯了我們今天仍在修正的錯誤。
#20
By the next century, we will have faced challenges we cannot imagine.
「到了下個世紀,我們將會面臨我們無法想像的挑戰,」哈娜說。
#21
People have always found hope, even in the hardest times.
人們總是在最艱難的時期找到希望。
#22
We have been shaping our world, and it has shaped us too.
我們一直都在塑造我們的世界,而它也塑造了我們。
#23
Before long, a new generation will have written its own story.
不久之後,新的一代將會寫下他們自己的故事。
#24
In the end, the human journey has only just begun.
歸根結底,人類的旅程才剛剛開始。
#25
"How far have we come, Emma?" asks Sarah.
「我們已經走了多遠,艾瑪?」莎拉問道。
#26
"We have explored almost every corner of Earth," says Emma.
「我們幾乎已經探索了地球的每一個角落,」艾瑪說。
#27
"Ancient people had farmed before cities rose," says Ryan.
「在城市興起之前,遠古時期的人們就已經在耕作了,」萊恩說道。
#28
"We have been learning from nature for ages," says Hana.
「我們一直以來都在向大自然學習,」哈娜說。
#29
"By 2050, we will have reached even further," says Leo.
「到了 2050 年,我們將會抵達更遠的地方,」里奧說。
#30
"Our knowledge has grown faster than ever," says Sarah.
「我們的知識增長得比以往任何時候都快,」莎拉說。
#31
"People have always dreamed of the stars," says Emma.
「人們一直夢想著星星,」艾瑪說。
#32
"By then, we will have solved old problems," says Ryan.
「到那時,我們將已經解決了老問題,」萊恩說。
#33
"We have come far, yet the journey continues," says Hana.
「我們已經走了很遠,但旅程仍在繼續,」哈娜說。
#34
"The road ahead is ours to shape," says Leo.
「前方的路是由我們來塑造的,」里奧說。