The Community We Build (H6)
Pratinjau Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
I believe that a community where people care is strong.
我相信一個互相關懷的社區是強大的。
#2
People who help others create a place that feels safe.
幫助他人的人創造了一個讓人感到安全的空間。
#3
When neighbors trust each other, everyone benefits.
當鄰居彼此信任時,每個人都會受益。
#4
What matters is how we treat those who need us.
重要的是我們如何對待那些需要我們的人。
#5
A town that values kindness is one where I want to live.
一個重視善良的城鎮,是我想要居住的地方。
#6
Although we are different, we share the same hopes.
雖然我們不盡相同,但我們擁有相同的希望。
#7
I know that small acts, which seem tiny, add up.
我知道微小的善行(雖然看似微不足道)累積起來也是很大的力量。
#8
Whoever joins our effort makes it stronger.
無論誰加入我們的努力,都會讓它變得更強大。
#9
If we act together, we can fix what is broken.
如果我們一起行動,我們就能修復破碎的一切。
#10
The people who lead well listen before they speak.
善於領導的人在說話前會先傾聽。
#11
That we depend on each other is simply a fact.
我們彼此依賴,這純粹是一個事實。
#12
A society works best when no one is left behind.
當沒有人被遺下時,社會運作得最好。
#13
I have come to believe that a good community is built by everyone.
我漸漸相信,一個好的社區是由每個人共同建立的。
#14
People who care about their neighbors create a place where trust can grow.
關心鄰里的人們創造了一個能讓信任成長的地方。
#15
When we help those who are struggling, we strengthen the whole group.
當我們幫助那些正在掙扎的人時,我們就增強了整個群體的力量。
#16
What surprises me is how much a small act can change someone's day.
令我感到驚訝的是,一個小小的善舉竟然能如此大地改變一個人的一天。
#17
Although no one is perfect, we can still choose to be kind.
雖然沒有人是完美的,我們依然可以選擇展現善意。
#18
I know that the choices we make shape the world we share.
我知道我們所做的選擇會形塑我們共享的世界。
#19
A society that protects its weakest members is one we can be proud of.
一個保護其最弱勢成員的社會,是一個我們可以為之自豪的社會。
#20
Whoever gives time or care makes a difference that lasts.
無論是誰付出時間或關懷,都能帶來持久的影響。
#21
If we listen to people whose voices are often ignored, we all learn.
如果我們傾聽那些聲音經常被忽視的人,我們都能有所學習。
#22
The fact that we are connected means our actions matter.
我們彼此相連這個事實,意味著我們的行動至關重要。
#23
When kindness becomes a habit, it spreads to those around us.
當善良成為一種習慣,它就會傳播給我們身邊的人。
#24
In the end, the community we want is the one we choose to build.
歸根究底,我們想要的社區就是我們選擇去建立的那個社區。
#25
What makes a community strong, Emma?
是什麼讓一個社區變得強大,艾瑪?
#26
A place where people help each other is strong.
一個人們互相幫助的地方是強大的。
#27
I think that trust is what holds us together.
我認為信任是將我們凝聚在一起的力量。
#28
When we respect those who differ, we grow.
當我們尊重那些與我們不同的人時,我們就會成長。
#29
Whoever contributes, however small, matters.
無論是誰付出,不論多麼微小,都很重要。
#30
What I value is a town that welcomes everyone.
我所珍惜的是一個歡迎每個人的城鎮。
#31
Although problems exist, we can solve them together.
雖然問題存在,但我們可以一起解決它們。
#32
People who listen build bridges, not walls.
傾聽他人的人建立的是橋樑,而非高牆。
#33
If we care, the place where we live improves.
如果我們付出關懷,我們居住的地方就會變得更好。
#34
A good society is one that we all create.
一個美好的社會是由我們所有人共同創造的。